Cancellations due to Corona are free of charge until one day before arrival.
As of 14 May, the new Corona Ordinance of the state of Baden-Württemberg is valid.
It states that campsites may open if the 7-day incidence is below 100 for 5 days.
We are open since Friday, 21st of May.
We will post all relevant information for your stay here in the coming days. Please give us a little more time.
Also check back here shortly before your arrival in case we have updated info on contact tracing or hygiene measures.
In general, the regulations in the Corona Ordinance apply. We have summarised these for you below. If they differ from the Corona Regulation, please refer to the Corona Regulation.
On arrival, a certified daily rapid test, proof of convalescence or proof of vaccination must be presented.
During the stay, guests must test themselves every three days. Please bring your own tests with you. We will additionally have tests available for purchase in the shop. This must be done under supervision. Test stations in Freudenstadt
Testing is currently compulsory for us from the age of 6 years old
Vaccinated persons: Asymptomatic persons who can show proof of vaccination (14 days after second vaccination).
Recovered persons: Asymptomatic person who is in possession of a convalescent certificate issued to him/her.
Tested person: asymptomatic person who has not yet reached the age of 6 or is in possession of a valid vaccination certificate.
Test template (see test obligation)
Pre-registration (by e-mail or in short-term cases by telephone) is necessary.
We will record your contact details on a guest card to pass on to the Health Department in the event of a Corona infection.
Stop at the top of the car park and walk to reception (reception has moved into the main house).
Keep your stay in the reception and the shop as short as possible
Pay attention to the signs
- Keep the time spent in the reception and in the shop as short as possible
- The minimum distance of 1.5 m must be maintained
- Masks are compulsory in enclosed areas (reception, shop, washroom (except in individual cubicles), etc.)
- The current contact restrictions apply (see overview of opening levels as PDF)
- The common room will continue to be kept closed
- Visits by external guests are currently not permitted
- The opening steps no longer apply if the 7-day incidence is exceeded again for a period of 3 days
Dateien zum Download und Links
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you.
- was ist damit gemeint: alle Gemeinschaftsräume bleiben bis min. 29. Mai geschlossen (bsp. gemeinschaftlicher Sanitärbereich, Spülraum, …)
- Spülmöglichkeiten bestehen an den Außenwaschbecken. Waschmaschinen können auf Nachfrage genutzt werden. Generell empfehlen wir eine möglichst autarke Versorgung.
- wem keine autarke Versorgung möglich ist, kann eine unserer Familienkabienen für 15€/Nacht mieten (inkl. Dusche, WC und Waschbecken). Diese Möglichkeit besteht aktuell bis zum 29. Mai.