- Our sanitary area is open again. We have identified some family cabins as fixed rental cabins, which you can rent until the beginning of July for 15 € / night.
- Our TV room and restaurant stay closed. We are happy to inform you about changes here.
- We currently only offer our warm kitchen in the evening between 6 and 8 p.m. to take away
- We ask for your understanding that we will not give any discounts in the current situation. Please note the prices given here on the homepage.
We ask for advance registration (by mail or in short-term cases by phone)
- When registering and during your stay, please note that a mask is required in the reception and in the shop.
- Keep your stay in the reception and in the shop as short as possible
note the information signs.
- We are not allowed to accept guests with flu-like symptoms or guests who have had contact with Corona patients within the past 14 days.
- Our swimming pool opens on Friday June 12th with restrictions.
- When you arrive, you must fill out a guest card on which you provide your contact details in the event of a corona infection. Additionally you confirm, that you:
- have no symptoms of corona (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath due to infection)
- have not been in any international risk area within the past 7 days
- knowingly not had contact with coronavirus patients within the last 14 days,
- are not under quarantine
- in the event of an infection you abort your stay and receive medical care at your primary residence
Thank´s for your understanding.
Since 1974 the campsite is run by fam. Eiermann on the former Terrain of a sawmill. Among nature, surrounded by trees a small river leads through the area in which you’re able to combine luxury and camping. The campsite is situated 3,5 km out of Freudenstadt, the heart of the northern Black Forest. Thanks to the great grid of public footpaths it’s easy to reach. Discover plenty of offers like guided hiking, BBQ, fishing, swimming and many other.
Since 2018 we are a partner of the nationalprak Schwarzwald.
Good to know